All Precision staff must:
- Have their temperature recorded every morning. Any employee with a temperature of 38 degrees or over will need to go home, self-isolate and get tested.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly with soap.
- Use the hand sanitisers provided.
- Socially distance at all times up to 1.5 metres (even when wearing a mask).
- Masks must always be worn except when eating or drinking.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, eyes or the front of your mask.
- Disposable masks and reusable ones with filters will be available or you may provide your own.
- Wash or sanitise your hands before putting your mask on, handle the mask by the ear loops and avoid touching the front of the mask.
- Remove the mask by using the ear loops, discard immediately and then sanitise or wash your hands again.
- If you work in an enclosed office on your own, you don’t have to wear a mask while at your desk, however if someone enters your space or you leave it, you MUST wear one. This includes going to the photocopier, making a coffee, going to the toilet etc.
- No more than 3 people are allowed in the lunchroom at any given time, and you must maintain the social distance of 1.5 meters at all times.
- Follow the roster system for all tea/meal breaks.
- Office staff (on site) will NOT be allowed into the Assembly areas. All production enquiries or updates MUST be addressed over the phone.
- Absolutely no cross over between day and afternoon shifts.
- In the Assembly area – Tools, benches, chairs, computers, door handles, taps, light switches and photocopy machines MUST be sanitised at the start and end of each shift. The office staff will require the same cleaning protocols at the start of each day.
- Desk hot-spotting will NOT be allowed.
Working from home:
- Office staff who are able to work from home must do so.
- All visitors (including customers) are not permitted to enter the Precision premises until further notice. If you want to pick up a delivery or need to meet one of our Account Managers, please call them directly on their mobiles.
- All contractors who are required to visit the premises MUST answer the COVID questionnaire and have their temperature taken.
- Avoid coming to work if you, or someone you have been in contact with, feels unwell
- Get tested if you have flu like symptoms.
- Do not return to work while you wait for your test results.
- Do not return to work if you have a positive result and until directed by the DHHS.